- Grant Writing – work on a grant team
- Office Work – printing, copying, flyers, hand outs
- Events – Dyslexia Dash – Silent Auction donations, setup, teardown, water station, raffle, registration, sign markers, advertising, marketing, assist vendors with unloading, hostess for walkers, etc.
- Host Community- local meetings
- Ambassadors in your community – promote awareness
- After School Tutoring – reading programs
- Help with October Dyslexia Awareness Month
- Hand out posters, flyers, bookmarks to schools
- Music, Art, Entertainment Talent – We can use you at one of our events in the fall!
Raise Your Hand & Volunteer for IDA Kentucky!
IDA Kentucky has a statewide network of dedicated volunteers committed to making a difference by supporting the mission of IDA Kentucky. Some volunteers increase awareness, work on after school tutoring programs, while others offer encouragement and understanding to those who are affected by Dyslexia. You may help organize a walk, fund raiser or you may prefer to advocate for public policy. Maybe you may have a special skill or interest that will benefit our community – there is a place for you in the IDA Volunteer Network. Whatever your interests or skills, we have an opportunity for you! Your time is valuable, so there are flexible options for even the busiest people.
Your Remarkable Impact
Volunteers contribute to the overall mission of IDA Kentucky by providing another layer of compassion and skill to our team. As a volunteer, you will have many opportunities to enrich the lives of others by sharing your time and talents. It is because of the passion and dedication of our volunteers, that Kentucky IDA is able to assist so many people throughout the state. Volunteers are truly at the heart of what we do.
Share this page with your friends…